Friday, February 12, 2016

We have moved!

Hello everyone!

Wishing you all a very Happy Lunar New Year! Hope 2016 began on a great note for you.

My apologies for not being able to post anything here or update you for a while. I was working on bringing something better for all of you.

We have now moved to our new home - our new blog - "Dream.Believe.Achieve".

And, you are all invited to our 'blog warming party'! :)

https://nidhikushshah.wordpress.com/

Come over with your dreams to grow, dreams to fly high and dreams to get more from your lives. We will be talking about a range of things from Career, Veg Cooking, Lifestyle and more!

But one thing remains the same, I promise you that I will continue to pour my heart into getting the best inspiration for you.

Hope to see you there soon.

With loads of love and inspiration,
Nidhi


No comments:

Post a Comment